The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party indicated by you acquires (other than the carrier), physical possession of the goods.
Please note that this cancellation period does not apply to any bespoke or customised goods. For the avoidance of doubt we consider the following goods to be "bespoke":
- Sunspaces aluminium verandas and garden rooms.
- Stainless steel and glass handrails.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellationIf you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied; or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods; or
- if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We will collect the goods at our own expense.
- the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods; and
- any damage (including weather damage) to the goods which has resulted from a failure by you to store them in a safe, dry place pending collection.
To download the cancellation form click here.