1. Information RequestsAs a user of the TimberTech website, you have a number of rights, including:
- Right of access – The right to access the personal information we hold on you
- Right to rectification – The right to correct any inaccurate personal data, or complete any incomplete information
- Right to erasure – The right to have your personal data erased (may not apply in certain circumstances)
- Right to object – The right to object to how we are using your personal information (may not apply in certain circumstances)
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please send a request via email to email@example.com. We endeavour to respond to all such requests within 1 month of receipt.
2. Information We CollectIf you request a decking sample or otherwise contact us via this website, we will collect the following information:
- Full name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Address (when ordering a decking sample)
- Decking preferences (when ordering a decking sample)
- Amount of decking you require (optional)
- Company name (optional)
- Any other information you voluntarily submit
You will only be required to submit this information if you order a decking sample or use one of our online contact forms.
In addition to the above, we use Google Analytics to monitor our website traffic and user engagement. This tool only collects aggregated data, and does not record personal information about individual users. Nevertheless, you can opt out of our Google Analytics data using this browser add-on.
3. How We Use Your Information
- Personal information submitted via one of our online enquiry forms will only be used to respond to your enquiry.
- Personal information submitted while requesting a sample will be used to fulfil your sample request. Additionally, we may contact you once you have received your sample to ask if you require any further products or services from us.
- The anonymous information we collect using Google Analytics is used to measure and improve the performance of our website.
- If you give us permission to do so, we may add your email address to the TimberTech/Greensquares mailing list – see point 4 for further details.
All personal information is held securely. We do not rent, sell, or transmit personal information to other organisations, except in the following cases:
- If you ask us to deliver products to your address, we will share your name, address and telephone number(s) with our chosen courier.
- If you request handrail / glass balustrade products from us, we will share your name, address and telephone number with the companies who supply these products.
4. Mailing ListWhen you contact TimberTech via this website, you will have the option to join the Greensquares mailing list. Mailing list subscribers occasionally receive email newsletters containing product information, special offers, and other news from TimberTech UK and Greensquares Products Ltd.
Once subscribed, you may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time – simply click the ‘unsubscribe’ button in any of the promotional emails we’ve sent you, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request removal.
5. Links to Other WebsitesOur website may contain links to other sites, and we make every effort to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy. However, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other websites, and we accept no responsibility for any personal information you submit on websites other than www.timbertechuk.co.uk.
6. Information SecurityWe employ the services of a GeoTrust SSL certificate to keep information submitted via this website secure:
7. FraudWe take Internet fraud very seriously, and if we have reason to believe that a crime is being committed or that our website has been abused in any way, we reserve the right to share any relevant information with law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies (including banks).
Greensquares Products Ltd
4 Hadfield Court
Cardiff CF11 8AQ