With clean lines and a gleaming finish, TimberTech’s balustrade system is the perfect choice for a contemporary garden. It’s exceptionally strong, too; the stainless steel handrail is far sturdier than most wood products, and the panels are made from ultra-strong 10mm glass that simply won’t be shattered. The steel brackets are cast from one solid piece of metal to ensure stability, and just to make sure that your balustrade looks utterly flawless, we include a base plate cover with each post to hide the fixings and put that extra bit of polish on this stunning structure.
Whether you live in a sun-kissed beachside house, a cosy country retreat, or a modern property in the heart of the city, our glass balustrade / stainless steel handrail combination is sure to look right at home in your outdoor space. Adding it to your deck is easy – just call 029 2080 3756 or fill out the enquiry form on this page to discuss your project with us.
- The balustrade system is modular and therefore very easy to design and install
- Posts and railings made from satin polished (brushed) marine grade 316 stainless steel
- Glass manufactured from 10mm toughened ultra-strong glass
- Posts are corrosion resistant
- Strong 48mm diameter posts
- Brackets cast from single piece of metal to guarantee stability
- Base plate cover supplied with each post conceals the fixings
- Choice of rigid saddle supports for the handrail, or jointed for stair applications
- Maximum post centres are 1200mm.
- System allows glass panels up to 1200mm wide to be fixed into our glass clamps with no need to drill the glass panels.
- Glass panels between 1200 and 1400mm require 4 drill holes (12mm diameter) for added security.
- Conforms to BS 6399- 1:1996 loading standard*
* where applicable to glass balustrading
We also offer Glass Balustrade without a top handrail should you refer this option.