Opting to install the garden balustrade without a handrail will open up your outdoor living space immeasurably. The glass panels don’t block the light, and the open-topped design looks superbly contemporary. Aside from the omission of the handrail, this product is equal to our railed balustrade system in more or less every respect; the glass is toughened and 10mm thick, and the stainless steel posts are made from marine-grade, corrosion-resistant metal to give the best possible performance. The posts are even fitted with a cast stainless steel base plate, to conceal the fittings and enhance that smooth, modern look.
TimberTech’s outdoor balustrades provide a unique, endlessly appealing look that will really make your back garden glow. To enquire about purchasing a balustrade system for your garden, email email@example.com or call 029 2080 3756.
- The system is modular and therefore very easy to design and install
- Posts and railings made from satin polished (brushed) marine grade 316 stainless steel
- Glass manufactured from 10mm toughened ultra-strong glass
- Posts are corrosion resistant
- Strong 48mm diameter posts
- Brackets cast from single piece of metal to guarantee stability
- Base plate cover supplied with each post conceals the fixings
- Maximum post centres are 1200mm.
- System allows glass panels up to 1200mm wide to be fixed into our glass clamps with no need to drill the glass panels.
- Glass panels between 1200 and 1400mm require 4 drill holes (12mm diameter) for added security.
- Conforms to BS 6399- 1:1996 loading standard*
* where applicable to glass balustrading
We also offer a Balustrade with Handrail should you prefer this option.