Here at TimberTech UK, we are committed to working towards a more sustainable world. This is why we specialise in environmentally-friendly decking that does not harm any trees. In fact, no trees at all are cut down to make our recycled decking products.
TimberTech’s eco-friendly decking offers the perfect balance of quality and sustainability. Our recycled decking and handrail products are an attractive, low-maintenance alternative to wood, and a one-time purchase for most homeowners. Also, since TimberTech products will not splinter or warp and don’t require any staining or sealing, the wasteful cycle of repair and replacement that’s typical of wood products is dramatically reduced.
FREE Decking Samples
Environmentally-Friendly Recycled Decking
How we limit our environmental impact:
- TimberTech’s waste management programme minimises waste in all facets of the manufacturing process.
- TimberTech has reduced rubbish sent to landfills by 90%.
- 332,000 kg of material is recycled annually.
- TimberTech decking and railing is made from up to 73% recycled material.
- 50% of polymer content is recycled (post-consumer and post-industrial HDPE bottle grade and LDPE film grade). We are working towards 100%.
- 99% of waste material created during the manufacturing process is reclaimed.
- TimberTech’s manufacturing process uses natural light and energy-efficient lighting.
- TimberTech uses 49 million kilograms of post-industrial wood flour and post-consumer plastics annually to make TimberTech products.
- All products are free from urea-formaldehyde.
- We recycle water using a closed loop water system during the manufacturing process. Reusing the water in our plants saves over 636,452 litres every day.
- Our product packaging is made with 43% recycled material that meet the SFI (Sustainable Forestry Initiative) sourcing requirements and are 100% recyclable.
- TimberTech’s recycled decking enhances a home’s performance and appearance – reducing maintenance costs.
- Unlike wood, our eco-friendly composite decking is a once in a lifetime purchase for most home owners.
- Compliant with the ISO 14001 standard for environmental management systems.
- TimberTech decks last longer than the average timber deck, reducing the number of times you will need to discard and replace your decking.
If you’d like to learn more about our environmentally-friendly decking range, give us a call on 029 2080 3756 or email email@example.com.