Would you like to work for TimberTech? We are seeking a skilled Design & Specification Technician to join our team. Details can be found below - if you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As our Designer & Specification Technician, you will be required to generate 2D/3D project designs for TimberTech's clients. You will also carry out site survey visits and deliver accurate specification details.
Your duties will include:
- Fulfilling basic design requests quickly
- Carrying out site survey visits (nationwide - primarily in Southern England)
- Liaising with customers
- Taking accurate survey information
- Generating detailed designs/plans for clients
- Specifying company products (including TimberTech decking and other ranges)
- Completing material 'take off' requirements
- Assisting our Sales team and Operations Manager, alongside any additional duties necessary to ensure the smooth running of the business
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to use SketchUp, Autocad, and other, similar software packages
- The ability to competently carry out site survey visits and collect details for project/order requirements
- Good design abilities
- A full, clean driving licence
This role is based in our Cardiff office. You will work Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, with 30mins for lunch each day (total: 37.5hrs per week). You will receive 25 days of annual leave, plus bank holidays and public holidays. Your salary will be £18-20k. Please send your CV to email@example.com if you wish to apply for this role.