If you’re looking for decking ideas for your garden, you’ve come to the right place. Here at TimberTech we’ve got satisfied customers from Glasgow to Guildford, who’ve all found the perfect decking products for their gardens.
But if you’re just starting to think about decking, the choices can be baffling. To give you some inspiration and fire up your imagination, here are our top 5 tips when considering decking ideas for gardens.
1. What colour decking do you want? We have everything from cedar to grey to redwood to walnut, so whether you want the classic warmth of wood or a contemporary coloured deck, you’ll find something to suit you.
2. What are you using your deck for? We’ve got four different products on offer, from our most popular Vertigrain board to Earthwood Evolutions, which looks just like gorgeous tropical hardwood.
3. Want a seamless look from inside to outside? If you’ve got folding doors, you can use TimberTech decking to create a sleek finish, extending your interior to the exterior.
4. Do you have a balcony? Have a look at Floorizon, our product that’s designed specifically for use on balconies and elevated decks.
5. Get some ideas from our real-life customers. There are hundreds of decking ideas for gardens in the galleries section of our website. And if you need any more help, call our team of experts on 029 2037 1584.