Here at TimberTech UK, we're always shouting about the quality of our composite decking: how good it looks, how sturdy it is, how little maintenance it requires, and so on. But how exactly do we achieve such a high standard?
Today, we're going to take a look 'under the bonnet' and unpack everything that makes TimberTech decking such a winning choice. If you're in a hurry, just click over to our Compare Ranges page to see the facts and figures for each of our products at a glance.
TimberTech Decking: A Breakdown
- Our deck boards are 24mm thick (except for our VertiGrain products, which are 25mm thick). This superior thickness ensures that each board is extremely strong and sturdy.
- The products that we sell are made from a sturdy wood composite material; this means that our boards are of a higher quality than purely synthetic products, yet require less time-consuming maintenance than solid wood. Furthermore, since the reclaimed wood that we use would otherwise go straight into a landfill, our decking is eco-friendly as well as high-calibre!
- Our boards absorb very little moisture, which means that they are highly resistant to water damage. TimberTech decking is also extremely slip-resistant (we have achieved the best rating for slip-resistance in both British and European standards).
- Our EasyClean ranges come with a protective polymer sleeve that allows you to wipe your deck boards clean, just as you would an indoor floor. We refer to these products as 'capped composite decking'.
- TimberTech's composite decking is available in a variety of different colours and styles, ranging from a stylish brushed finish to an authentic wood grain effect.
Want to know more about TimberTech's top-quality composite deck boards? Get in touch today, or click here to order your FREE decking sample!