TimberTech’s composite wood decking provides a splinter-free, slip-resistant surface that does not need to be painted, oiled or sealed. Our Composite Decking is a superb outdoor flooring solution that’s streets ahead of other decking materials, but you may be asking how exactly we achieve this level of quality. What is composite decking, and what makes it such a great alternative to traditional timber boards?
- The benefits of composite wood decking:
- This type of decking is far more slip-resistant than other materials
- No splinters or cracks to worry about
- Composite boards don’t warp or fade in the sun
- No bowing or cracking (unlike plastic decking)
- You’ll save a lot of money on maintenance and repairs
- They never have to be sealed
Watch our superb video here to find out more...
Find out what makes TimberTech composite decking the best choice for any outdoor project - www.timbertechuk.co.uk
We have a fantastic August sale on our edeck® composite deckboards just for you!
Our sale price is £46.00m2 + VAT saving you £14.54 per Metre2
A slip resistant alternative to timber decking, edeck® composite decking does not rot, wrap or splinter, never needs straining or sealing and is environmentally friendly too!
Our edeck® Cedar and Grey decking is the perfect choice for all kinds of outdoor renovation projects.
To find out more about our edeck® composite decking visit our website.
Take advantage of this offer and contact us today! Call us 029 2037 1584 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an exciting new June offer!
Our sale is now on for Reliaboard composite deck boards in Grey and Cedar!
This is our fastest selling range of composite decking and we are offering you a special promotional price this month.
It usually costs £60.54 per M2 + VAT, but we are offering it to you for just £46.00 M2 + VAT.
If you’re looking for a decking material that offers an authentic wood look without compromising on quality or durability then TimberTech’s Reliaboard range is perfect for you! Our Reliboard never needs to be sealed, sanded or stained - it’s fantastically durable and far more robust than standard wooden boards.
To inquire about ordering our discounted Reliaboard decking, call 029 2037 1584 or email email@example.com today!
May has almost come to an end – we know, it’s really flown – and so anyone looking to take advantage of this month’s decking offer had better move quickly!
We’re currently offering a fantastic discount on our beautiful edeck Cedar and Grey Composite deck boards – it usually costs £56.56 per square metre, but if you place your order now you’ll get it for just £45.00 per square metre, + VAT, saving a total of 20%!
The edeck boards are slip-resistant and, like all TimberTech composite decking, spectacularly low-maintenance. Cedar and Grey are a beautiful choice of colour, too, with a nice, natural look. It’s just as appealing as timber decking, and far more versatile!
To enquire about ordering our discounted Cedar and Grey decking, call 029 2037 1584 or firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Would you like to work for TimberTech? We are seeking a skilled Design & Specification Technician to join our team. Details can be found below - if you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com.
As our Designer & Specification Technician, you will be required to generate 2D/3D project designs for TimberTech's clients. You will also carry out site survey visits and deliver accurate specification details.
Your duties will include:
- Fulfilling basic design requests quickly
- Carrying out site survey visits (nationwide - primarily in Southern England)
- Liaising with customers
- Taking accurate survey information
- Generating detailed designs/plans for clients
- Specifying company products (including TimberTech decking and other ranges)
- Completing material 'take off' requirements
- Assisting our Sales team and Operations Manager, alongside any additional duties necessary to ensure the smooth running of the business
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to use SketchUp, Autocad, and other, similar software packages
- The ability to competently carry out site survey visits and collect details for project/order requirements
- Good design abilities
- A full, clean driving licence
This role is based in our Cardiff office. You will work Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, with 30mins for lunch each day (total: 37.5hrs per week). You will receive 25 days of annual leave, plus bank holidays and public holidays. Your salary will be £18-20k. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to apply for this role.