If you're looking for a high-performance composite decking product with a traditional brown wood appearance, look no further than EasyClean Brown Oak. This gorgeous brown decking product has a wonderful grained texture that's every bit as beautiful as genuine oak...
A swatch of our EasyClean Brown Oak decking.
...and yet it also boasts a number of additional features and specifications that make it a far more practical choice than hardwood decking. These include:
- A protective polymer sleeve. EasyClean is one of TimberTech's capped decking ranges, which means that each Brown Oak board is safeguarded by a polymer sleeve that keeps out moisture and preserves the surface of your deck. Any liquids that you spill on your beautiful brown decking can be simply wiped away, leaving your boards looking brand new once more.
- An extended lifespan. Our Brown Oak decking comes with a 25 year warranty for ALL residential installations. This even includes fade and stain cover!
- Minimal maintenance requirements. Like all of TimberTech's composite deck boards, this brown decking option requires practically zero maintenance (unlike traditional wood decking, which has to be stained/oiled frequently).
Want to take a closer look at our EasyClean Brown Oak decking? Order a free sample here.
We sell a wide variety of composite decking products here at TimberTech UK, and each one has its own unique style: from the traditional look of Reliaboard Cedar to the sleek, futuristic design of EasyClean Terrain+ Silver Maple, we really do have something for all tastes.
The most recent addition to the TimberTech catalogue is our EasyClean Legacy range, which consists of two different styles and emulates the rich, luxurious appearance of tropical hardwood decking. Of course, since the boards are actually made of polymer resin and recycled wood flour, they're far more eco-friendly than genuine tropical wood products, but rest assured they look every bit as good as the real thing!
And if you don't believe us, well, take a look at these photos:
This deck was built using our EasyClean Legacy Tigerwood boards. Their sumptuous-looking surface makes the perfect foundation for this luxurious outdoor seating area.
This deck combined our Tigerwood boards with EasyClean Legacy Mocha decking, which is used to create eye-catching accents. Also seen here are some of our deck lighting products - these help to make the deck usable even after dark.
Finally, here's another deck that blends two colours to fabulous results. Note the bench at the rear of the deck - this was also created using composite wood from TimberTech.
Click here to learn more about our EasyClean Legacy range, or give us a call on 029 2037 1584 to request a quotation for your decking project.
Would you like to work for TimberTech? We are currently recruiting for two separate roles: we need competent personnel for our installation team, as well as an experienced design and specification technician. Information about both roles can be found below, along with details of how to apply.
Full time, permanent
Due to recent expansion, we are currently looking for experienced individuals to join our professional installation team. Successful candidates will be involved in the installation of composite decking, porcelain paving, and garden rooms/verandas.
This role requires:
- A keen eye for detail
- Good problem solving skills
- Relevant experience (ideally in carpentry, paving installation and/or conservatory installation)
Our installers travel around the country, and so you will be required to spend nights away as part of this job (accommodation will be provided).
Successful candidates will receive:
- A competitive salary
- A mobile telephone for work
- A company van
- Product training
To apply for a role within our installation team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter attached.
Design & Specification Technician
37.5 hours per week
Due to recent expansion, we are looking to employ an experienced design and specification technician. The successful candidate will be responsible for generating 2D and 3D project designs, as well as for site survey visits and specification details for clients.
This role requires:
- At least three years of relevant, proven work experience
- The ability to operate Google SketchUp Professional, AutoCAD, and similar software packages
- The ability to carry out site survey visits and collect necessary details to ensure each project's success
- Good design ability
- Good customer relationship skills
- Full, clean driving licence
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Fast turnaround of 'basic' design requests
- Client site survey visits (nationwide, though the majority will take place in Southern England)
- Taking accurate survey information (dimensions, levels, potential installation issues, etc.)
- Specifying company products for potential projects
- Generating detailed designs and plans
- Completing material 'take off' requirements for commercial projects
- Assisting our Operations Manager with construction plans and specification for installation jobs
- Assisting our Sales team with timely completion of customer designs, enabling the company to win orders
- Undertaking such additional duties as may become necessary from time to time so as to ensure the smooth running of the business
This role is based in Cardiff, though you will also be required to work in our Slough showroom for up to 2 days per week. You will work from Monday to Friday, 9am until 5pm, with 30 minutes for lunch each day. You will get 25 days of paid leave per year (plus bank holidays). We offer competitive salaries and a comfortable working environment.
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter attached.
Just as there's more than one way to skin a cat, so too are there many different ways in which to lay a deck! It isn't merely a question of whether you're going to place the boards horizontally or vertically; as you're about to see, it's possible to create all kinds of interesting patterns by getting a little bit imaginative with your decking.
You'll find some of our favourite deck patterns over on our Decking Design Ideas page - here are a few examples to get the cogs whirring:
- Herringbone patterns (see central image above) are commonly used when laying floorboards indoors; why not emulate those zig-zags with your deck?
- An arresting patchwork effect can be created by laying some boards horizontally and others vertically:
- If you fancy combining two different deck colours - or if you're simply unable to choose just one favourite - you may wish to attempt a picture frame look, using one type of deck board as the border for another. The results should look something like this:
These are just a few ideas - the possibilities really are endless! If you've got a good idea for a decking design, get in touch with TimberTech for a project quotation and any further advice you might need.
Try something a little more contemporary today!
When you picture a deck, you probably picture something like this:
Pictured: Reliaboard Cedar
This is what we at TimberTech refer to as a 'traditional' deck: the sort of deck that people have been adding to their homes for decades, with rich brown boards and a natural wood grain. It's a picturesque look, for sure, but it's also a very conventional one, and if you want something slightly more unusual for your outdoor space then you may be more interested in one of our more modern decking ranges.
Here are three examples of what we have to offer would-be deck owners with contemporary-leaning tastes:
EasyClean Terrain+ Silver Maple
As their name suggests, our Silver Maple deck boards have a silvery look that's flecked with hints of a darker grey for added visual appeal. These were the boards we supplied for ITV's Love Your Garden series; the brief for the episode in question was to create a futuristic garden design for a family of five, so our Silver Maple decking already has a great reputation as a thoroughly modern choice!
These deck boards represent a stunning collision of modern and traditional styles: they have an organic-looking wood grain, but the striking grey colour puts them among the most contemporary decking choices on the market!
Last but not least, here's another gorgeous grey decking product - the grained surface is very appealing, and since VertiGrain decking is compatible with our CONCEALoc® fixing system, there'll be no visible fixings to spoil the look of the boards. In fact, all of the products mentioned above are compatible with the CONCEALoc® system, so you'll never have to worry about those unsightly joints and screws!
We have a huge range of contemporary composite decking options to choose from here at TimberTech UK - contact us to discuss your project today!