We are very proud to share the news that TimberTech has been announced as this year's sponsor of the Boca Raton golf championship in Florida!
Getting the perfect Christmas gift for everyone you care about can be tricky - not to mention expensive! - and at this time of year, a little bit of help can go a long way.
If you need the perfect gift for someone who's always out in the garden, you'll be pleased to learn that TimberTech are giving away a £50 gift card for Dobbies Garden Centres! The e-gift card can be spent online or in your nearest Dobbies store, and either way, they've got plenty of great products for garden lovers to choose from.
Here's what to do if you want to be in with a chance of winning that gift card - all you need is a Twitter account:
- Follow @TimberTechUK on Twitter.
- Retweet the pinned competition tweet.
- Cross your fingers! We'll draw a random winner at 2pm on Monday 17th December.
Enter the Competition on Twitter >
UK entrants only. Competition closes at 2pm on Monday 17th December. TimberTech is not affiliated with Dobbies Garden Centres.
The RHS Chelsea Flower Show is the biggest event in Britain's horticultural calendar, and we've got two tickets (worth £67 each) to give away to one lucky winner!
If you'd like to attend the Chelsea Flower Show in May 2019, here's how to enter - all you need is a Twitter account:
- Follow @TimberTechUK on Twitter.
- Retweet our pinned tweet.
- Cross your fingers! The competition will close at 12 noon on Wednesday 26th September, at which point we'll pick a random winner and notify them via Twitter.
- The winner will receive 2 all-day tickets to the 2019 RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
The Chelsea Flower Show will be open to the general public on the following dates - if you win, you'll need to tell us which day you'd like tickets for:
- Thursday 23 May 2019
- Friday 24 May 2019
- Saturday 25 May 2019
Good luck and happy gardening!
TimberTech Composite Decking UK is not affiliated in any way with the RHS or the Chelsea Flower Show. UK entrants only.
Would you like to work for TimberTech? We are seeking a skilled Design & Specification Technician to join our team. Details can be found below - if you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com.
As our Designer & Specification Technician, you will be required to generate 2D/3D project designs for TimberTech's clients. You will also carry out site survey visits and deliver accurate specification details.
Your duties will include:
- Fulfilling basic design requests quickly
- Carrying out site survey visits (nationwide - primarily in Southern England)
- Liaising with customers
- Taking accurate survey information
- Generating detailed designs/plans for clients
- Specifying company products (including TimberTech decking and other ranges)
- Completing material 'take off' requirements
- Assisting our Sales team and Operations Manager, alongside any additional duties necessary to ensure the smooth running of the business
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to use SketchUp, Autocad, and other, similar software packages
- The ability to competently carry out site survey visits and collect details for project/order requirements
- Good design abilities
- A full, clean driving licence
This role is based in our Cardiff office. You will work Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, with 30mins for lunch each day (total: 37.5hrs per week). You will receive 25 days of annual leave, plus bank holidays and public holidays. Your salary will be £18-20k. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to apply for this role.
As you know, at TimberTech we're always encouraging our customers to make the most of their outdoor space. Seeing as we've now hit October - and more significantly, Autumn - this may not seem quite as applicable, but that doesn't mean you can't prepare your garden accordingly.
Here are 7 ways in which you can prepare your garden this Autumn, to ensure you can go on enjoying your garden for the rest of the year.
1. Take this time to evaluate what you liked and didn't like about your garden, what worked and what didn't, then think about redesigning accordingly.
2. Sort out your landscape by removing dead leaves, debris, and any fallen stems off flowers, shrubs or plants.
3. Consider planting mums or pansies this Autumn - these will add definite colour to your garden!
4. Think about moving any plants that are in containers indoors to protect them against the changing elements.
5. Divide perennials and plant new bulbs to encourage new growth and economically add new life to your garden.
6. Cover any tools you may usually leave outside, and also clean and maintain your garden tools as a whole.
7. Trim your trees of any dead branches before they drop themselves and potentially damage your garden.