Most of us aren’t blessed with huge gardens these days, so more and more people are looking for interesting garden designs for small gardens.
And with so many websites, TV programmes and magazines on garden design, the possibilities are endless. When planning garden designs for small gardens, many people don’t consider decking as an option, but in fact, incorporating a deck into a smaller garden is a simple, stylish way to create a low-maintenance area for relaxing, dining, entertaining… or whatever else you want to use your outdoor space for.
Take a look at our site for some design inspiration – you will see some really innovative ways to use decking in garden designs for small gardens. You can mix colours and textures, lay the boards horizontally, vertically, diagonally – there are endless combinations for garden designs for small gardens.
And once you’ve been inspired, try our deck designer to create your perfect deck.
Decking – how exactly do you do it? That’s what a lot of our customers are wondering when they first contact us. So here’s a handy guide on how to do decking the TimberTech way.
1. Don’t just sit there scratching your head and wondering how to do decking – browse the website for loads of info on our products, their benefits, plus design ideas and inspiration.
2. Like what you see but still wondering how to do decking? Give our expert team a call on 029 2037 1584 - they’re a knowledgeable and friendly bunch, and can answer any questions that you have about TimberTech.
3. The next step is to design your dream deck – you can use our deck designer software to make the process a lot easier.
4. When you’re happy, place your order, and get excited about your new deck.
5. When your boards arrive, either fit them yourself (simple and straightforward with no visible fixings), or hire our installers to do it for you.
6. Now, just put your feet up and enjoy your new deck – and with little to zero maintenance, there’ll be more time for relaxing too.
So, there you go – it’s easy when you know how to do decking the TimberTech way!