If you’re trying to design your dream deck, our decking planner services can help you to create a space that suits your home and your needs.
Once you’ve had a look at our site and shortlisted some products and colours,you can use our online deck designer to create your ideal deck.
Just choose the shape, colour and pattern of your deck and our decking planner will work out exactly what you need to order. If you want to get some inspiration before you start, have a look at the galleries on our site and see some real-life decks from our customers’ homes.
If you’re still not sure about your design, or you have a bigger space that’s difficult to design for, you can go to step two of our decking planner services – our 3D design service. Our in-house decking planner will chat about your requirements, and then produce a 3D deck design so you can have a really good idea of what the finished product will look like.
With this service, you can try out different designs, products and colour schemes until you find something that you like – it couldn’t be simpler.
Happy customer Chris Johnson from Purfleet used the service. He said: “I needed quite a large deck that incorporated a slope and went around two sides of my house, so it was hard to work out what I needed. The 3D decking planner service was great. We measured up, chatted about what colours we liked and what we needed from the deck, then the designer gave us a few designs to look at. We went back and forth and tweaked the design a few times until we settled on something that we liked – brilliant service! We got the decking installed in the Spring and we’ve spent so much time outdoors this summer.”
Most of us aren’t blessed with huge gardens these days, so more and more people are looking for interesting garden designs for small gardens.
And with so many websites, TV programmes and magazines on garden design, the possibilities are endless. When planning garden designs for small gardens, many people don’t consider decking as an option, but in fact, incorporating a deck into a smaller garden is a simple, stylish way to create a low-maintenance area for relaxing, dining, entertaining… or whatever else you want to use your outdoor space for.
Take a look at our site for some design inspiration – you will see some really innovative ways to use decking in garden designs for small gardens. You can mix colours and textures, lay the boards horizontally, vertically, diagonally – there are endless combinations for garden designs for small gardens.
And once you’ve been inspired, try our deck designer to create your perfect deck.
Decking – how exactly do you do it? That’s what a lot of our customers are wondering when they first contact us. So here’s a handy guide on how to do decking the TimberTech way.
1. Don’t just sit there scratching your head and wondering how to do decking – browse the website for loads of info on our products, their benefits, plus design ideas and inspiration.
2. Like what you see but still wondering how to do decking? Give our expert team a call on 029 2037 1584 - they’re a knowledgeable and friendly bunch, and can answer any questions that you have about TimberTech.
3. The next step is to design your dream deck – you can use our deck designer software to make the process a lot easier.
4. When you’re happy, place your order, and get excited about your new deck.
5. When your boards arrive, either fit them yourself (simple and straightforward with no visible fixings), or hire our installers to do it for you.
6. Now, just put your feet up and enjoy your new deck – and with little to zero maintenance, there’ll be more time for relaxing too.
So, there you go – it’s easy when you know how to do decking the TimberTech way!