Available in five colours, our decking lights can change the mood of your garden at the flick of a switch. The lights work superbly in conjunction with our various decking products to provide a subtle, ambient effect.
The products we supply are arguably the most professional, reliable, and long-lasting deck lights available today. They look fabulous, and they allow you to make the most of your deck and go outside even when it’s dark!
Deck Lights – Features:
- Choose from 5 different colours: white, blue, green, amber or red
- Choose between a clear lens (for directional light) and a frosted lens (for diffused light)
- Supplied in kits of 4, 8 or 10 deck lights. Kits includes lights, cable and power supply.
- Manufactured using marine grade 316 stainless steel (rather than inferior 304 grade which tends to tarnish and corrode)
- Long life LED lights, sourced from Japan
- System runs at 24v (as opposed to 12v). This is still a low voltage, but it allows you to power more deck lights and ensures that lights can be placed up to 100m away from the power source without affecting the brightness.
- LED fittings are IP67 rated and fully encapsulated, so your decking lights can be submerged in water
- Connectors are certified at IP67 grade, so they are reliable and moisture proof
- Power supplies are certified at IP54 grade
- Decking lights can be operated remotely via an on/off key fob
- 2 Year Warranty
To find out more about our decking lights, please call TimberTech UK on 029 2080 3756.