TimberTech’s Dark Ashwood composite decking is a very appealing addition to our EasyClean Legacy range. As a darker alternative to our popular EasyClean Legacy Ashwood planks, these deliciously dark deck boards will bring an elegant, decadent feel to your outdoor space.
EasyClean Legacy Dark Ashwood is a ‘capped’ decking product, which means that each board is fully protected by a durable, moisture-resistant polymer sleeve. As a result, your dark composite decking will stay beautiful in all weather conditions, and any spills can simply be wiped away.
Be sure to order a free sample (although please bear in mind that this product's variegated, tropical wood-style appearance may not be apparent in a small decking sample).
Save for later
Order A FREE Sample
Dark decking with protective polymer sleeve
Available Profile Types
Order A FREE Sample
From £99.48 m2 + VAT
Concealoc Hidden Fastener
EasyClean Legacy Dark Ashwood – Features:
- Low-maintenance composite decking with a grained texture (looks just like tropical hardwood decking)
- Protective polymer sleeve keeps out moisture and guards against fading / staining
- Variegated colour for maximum visual appeal
- Board length: 4.8m
- Board width: 136mm
- Board thickness: 25mm
- Choose grooved or ungrooved boards
- Grooved boards can be installed using CONCEALoc® hidden fasteners
- Ungrooved boards must be face-fixed using the traditional method
- 30 year warranty with fade and stain cover>
TimberTech deck boards are cut ‘in-line’ in a production environment, with the board continuously moving along the production line. As a result, the ends of the boards are not cut at exactly 90 degrees.
In addition, we cut our boards to a length of 4.88m, providing ample length for customers to obtain a minimum length of 4.8m from each deck board. We advise that you cut the ends of each board to your desired length prior to commencing installation.
Dark Ashwood Decking GalleryView Product Board
Click an image and use the arrows to browse through our full gallery.
"Very pleased with product and service received from your staff especially Melinda Roberts would recommend. "
Leave a Review >
Linda Giffard, bargoed