Safety First: Our decking is ideal for care homesTimberTech’s slip-resistant deck boards have been installed in a number of care facilities across the UK; from Penarth in South Wales to Rotherham in Yorkshire.
VertiGrain, our most popular decking range, was installed in two council-owned care homes in South Yorkshire. Planner Ken Allsop of Henry Boot Construction UK Ltd, who worked on the Davies Court Care Home in Dinnington, was very impressed with our products:
“TimberTech proved to be a cost-effective solution in comparison to traditional slip-resistant timber decking. The boards were easy to install, had excellent slip resistance criteria, and the end user benefits from a minimal maintenance programme.”
To find out more about this project, please read our click here case study.
Why use TimberTech decking for care homes?
- Safe, slip-resistant boards
- Fast becoming the most popular choice of decking for care homes in the UK
- Combines environmentally-friendly recycled hardwood and pure polymer
- No cracking, splitting, rotting or warping
- Low maintenance, with no need for painting, staining or oiling
- Resists sun, mildew and moss
- Scientific tests show that TimberTech decking consistently outperforms timber decking options
If you need safe, low-maintenance decking for a care home environment, please get in touch with us on 029 2080 3756 to discuss your requirements with a member of our expert team. You may also wish to order a free sample pack.