The simplicity of the cable balustrade means that it looks great with any of our decking products, though it’s an especially good partner for our EasyClean Terrain+ Silver Maple Composite Decking deck boards.
Cable Balustrade: At a Glance
- Made from marine grade 316 stainless steel
- Corrosion resistant
- Available in any height between 900mm and 1100mm
- Priced per linear metre
- No extra hidden costs
- The perfect partner for TimberTech composite decking
Contact TimberTech now to request a quote for your cable railing system.
High-quality cable railing systemTimberTech’s cable deck railing is corrosion resistant and built to last! The brackets are made as a single casting to make them incredibly stable, while the high-quality base plate cover that’s supplied with each post provides a secure, seamless means of concealing the fittings. (Inferior cable railing systems use a thinner material which easily dents.)
Additionally, all threaded holes in our posts and handrails are flow drilled, providing a far stronger fixing than drilling and tapping since taps can wear loose over time.
- The cable rail system is modular and therefore very easy to design and install
- Posts and railings made from satin polished (brushed) marine grade 316 stainless steel
- Posts are corrosion resistant
- Strong 48mm diameter posts
- Brackets cast from single piece of metal to guarantee stability
- Base plate cover supplied with each post conceals the fixings
- Choice of rigid saddle supports for the handrail, or jointed for stair applications
- Maximum post centres are 1500mm
- Conforms to BS 6399- 1:1996 loading standard (where applicable)