New roof deck? Try TimberTech!TimberTech’s outstanding quality composite decking and range of decking colours will transform your balcony or roof terrace. Create gorgeous, stylish balcony decking with minimal on-going maintenance!
With TimberTech’s superb quality composite decking range you can transform your roof deck or balcony decking into a stylish and easily maintained living space. See our gallery for great examples of how our decking products make roof terraces and balconies look so stylish.
Transform your living areas with TimberTech balcony deckingTimberTech balcony decking extends your living space with its clean, comfortable, splinter free surface. It has proven to be perfect for roof deck areas and balcony decking spaces, in fact many of our customers have told us how our products have totally transformed their living space.
Advantages of TimberTech balcony decking over other surfaces
- Splinter free and slip resistant
- Only 3 or 4mm gaps required between boards meaning its less likely for little fingers and high heels to get trapped
- Extends your quality indoor flooring to the outdoors
- More aesthetically pleasing than paving slabs
- Warm, inviting flooring which emulates your interior flooring
- Range of colours and textures allow design creativity
Easy balcony and roof deck installation optionsFor roof deck installations using VertiGrain or Earthwood EasyClean boards choose CONCEALoc® the Hidden Fastener System!
If you’re looking to install a floating deck on your roof deck or balcony, TimberTech’s Easy Fix shoes are designed specifically for the purpose. Available in two heights: 10mm and 38mm, EasyFix shoes simply push fit onto 45-50mm wide pressure treated softwood joists and are supplied with two 3mm packers. EasyFix product features include:
- Manufactured from black rubber
- Roof deck or balcony decking can float – no need to mechanically fix to slab with resultant danger of piercing weatherproof membrane
- Easily levelled using EasyFix 3mm thick packers (2 supplied with each EasyFix Shoe)
- Improved drainage on slab as deck joists are elevated
- Removes chance of timber joists sitting in standing water
- Effective acoustic barrier – useful if you have living accommodation under the your balcony decking or roof deck
- Easy to install – just push fit to timber deck joists
- Space along joist with 400mm gaps on joists at 400mm centres
- Two holes in each 38mm EasyFix improve acoustic deflection and allow services to pass through if required. Click here for further information on Easy Fix
Free Sample Pack
Don’t be swayed by cheaper alternatives, see and feel the quality for yourself. To receive your FREE sample pack and our full colour brochure, please click below and complete the form.
Your sample and brochure will be posted within 24 hours.