Garden Decking AccessoriesThe garden decking accessories we provide here at TimberTech are designed to give your decking those all-important finishing touches which turn a good job into a great one. We stock all the garden decking accessories you need to refine and polish up your decking. From fascia to starter strips, our garden decking accessories will have your decking looking sleek and flawless in no time.
Our range of garden decking accessories includes the following products:
CONCEALoc® Hidden Fasteners
Allow the deck board to be the focus – not the fastener. TimberTech’s Hidden Fastener System lets you showcase and preserve the beauty of your new deck. The fasteners are designed for installation with our VertiGrain and Earthwood EasyClean grooved deck boards, ensuring a smooth surface and safe beautiful decking.
CONCEALoc® product features
- Made from stainless steel
- Coated brown to reduce visibility
- Easy to fix from the top of the deck
- Built-in spacing tab to provide uniform 3-4mm gaps between the deck boards
- Each pack contains enough clips to fasten 9.3m². Complete with stainless steel screws.
- Larger 93m² pack also available
- 25 year warranty
See CONCEALoc being fitted in this garden makeover on ITV’s This Morning click here
CONCEALoc® Bulk Pack
Bulk pack fastens 93m²
CONCEALoc® Gun Pail
Specifically designed for use with the CONCEALoc® gun, this pack fastens 46m². We hire out the CONCEALoc® gun.
TOPLoc™ Composite Decking Screws
Face fastening screws take the guesswork out of which screw looks best or installs easiest – and delivers a colour-matched fastener option ideal for dense boards or situations where hidden fasteners are not preferred. Our TOPLoc™ screws are designed to eliminate the ‘mushrooming’ effect caused by standard decking screws in composite decking materials, and are specifically designed for use with wood composite decking.
We recommend pre-drilling a 4mm pilot hole to give the neatest finish around the screw head. A screwdriver bit is supplied with each pack of screws.
Composite Decking Screws product features:
- Colour matched deck screws
- Screws are supplied in packs of either 350 or 1750 pcs (you should allow 40 screws per m²) with joists at 400mm centres.
- Zinc phosphate and then finished with a thick polymer coating to give excellent protection against corrosion.
- Screws have a lubricating top coat applied to reduce torque during installation.
Joist screws are available for frame construction in 90mm and 140mm lengths, in packs of 100. Allow 11 per m² for joists at 400mm centres.
- Give your deck the finishing touch
- Ideal garden decking accessories for step risers and around deck edges
- Actual Dimensions: 3.6m length x 300mm wide x 14mm thick
- 25 year residential warranty
- Colours available: VertiGrain: Cedar, Grey, Redwood, Chestnut, Slate
- Colours available: Earthwood EasyClean: Brown Oak, Silver Maple
- Colours available: Edeck: Cedar, Grey
- Essential deck accessories manufactured from black rubber available in 10mm or 38mm
- Deck can float – no need to mechanically fix to slab with resultant danger of piercing weatherproof membrane
- Easily levelled using EasyFix 3mm thick packers (2 supplied with each EasyFix Shoe)
- Improved drainage on slab as deck joists are elevated
- Removes chance of timber joists sitting in standing water
- Effective acoustic barrier – useful if you have living accommodation under the decked area
- Easy to install – just push fit to timber deck joists
- Space at 400mm along joists at 400mm centres
- Two holes in each 38mm EasyFix improve acoustic deflection and allow services to pass through if required
Weed control using Terram WeedGuard (weed guard) is an easy to use, superior quality, environmentally friendly weed suppressant and drainage control landscaping fabric. Water, air, nutrients and gasses pass quickly through, whilst suppressing weeds without the use of chemicals.
- These garden decking accessories can be used for traditional rail systems
- Allows creativity to build benches, storage boxes, planters and gates
- Actual dimensions: 87mm x 37mm
- 2.4m lengths
- Colours available: Cedar, Grey and Redwood
- 25 year residential warranty
Joist Anchors are an ideal alternative to timber posts for concreting into the ground to support the joist sub frame for your deck. Timber posts (even pressure treated timber) will rot within 15 years when in ground contact. Joist Anchors are produced from 100% recycled polymer and therefore will not rot - giving your deck years and years of extra life. Joist Anchors are 380mm long and have a half notch at the top to provide extra support for the joist frame plus a heavy duty bolt to fasten into the joist frame. Fix Joist Anchors at centres of 1.5m.
Rot Free Polymer Posts and Joint/Spacers
Our rot free posts and joist/spacers are ideal alternatives to timber - giving your whole deck structure years of rot free life. Use 50x50mm profile for decks on to concrete, paving and flat roof terraces or the 100x100mm section for posts. All profiles are 3.1m long.
Although TimberTech products are low-maintenance, TimberTech recommends periodic cleaning to help maintain the beauty of the product. For best results a cleaner like eco-friendly Corte Clean is recommended. Follow the manufacturers’ application instructions. Order Corte Clean here
Free Sample Pack
Don’t be swayed by cheaper alternatives, see and feel the quality for yourself. To receive your FREE sample pack and our full colour brochure, please click below and complete the form.
Your sample and brochure will be posted within 24 hours.
"Extremely pleased with the glass and decking, it looks great. Very impressed with the installation team who have far exceeded my expectations. A great company to deal with, everyone I spoke to in the office was very helpful and I’m delighted with the results. Highly recommended for both product and service."
Mary Waters, Blackwood, South Wales