Safety first: TimberTech slip-resistant decking for care homesTimberTech slip-resistant decking for care homes has been installed in a number of care facilities across the UK; from Penarth in South Wales to Rotherham in Yorkshire.
TimberTech’s most popular slip-resistant decking for care homes, VertiGrain, was installed in two council owned nursing homes based in South Yorkshire. Planner Ken Allsop of Henry Boot Construction UK Ltd, who worked on the Davies Court Care Home in Dinnington, said of our slip-resistant decking:
“TimberTech proved to be a cost effective solution in comparison to traditional slip resistant timber decking, was easy to install, had excellent slip resistance criteria, and the end user benefits from a minimal maintenance programme.”
To read the complete Case Study of our slip resistant decking project at the Rotherham Care Homes click here
Why use TimberTech slip-resistant decking for care homes ?
- The best slip-resistant decking available
- Fast becoming the most popular form of slip-resistant decking for care homes in the UK
- Combines environmentally friendly recycled hardwood and pure polymer
- No cracking, splitting, rotting or warping
- Low maintenance, no need to paint, stain or oil it
- Resists sun, mildew and moss
- Scientifically tests show that TimberTech slip-resistant decking for care homes consistently outperforms timber and all other composite decking for care homes
For more images of TimberTech slip-resistant decking, please visit our gallery.
Free Sample Pack
Don’t be swayed by cheaper alternatives, see and feel the quality for yourself. To receive your FREE sample pack and our full colour brochure, please click below and complete the form.
Your sample and brochure will be posted within 24 hours.